Pepsi Max Ginger Review

pepsi max ginger

I wasn't sure whether to try this new ginger flavour Pepsi Max when it came out - I do love ginger beer but combined with Pepsi it didn't sound like my kind of thing. I'm not a huge fan of Pepsi at the best of times either - I much prefer Vanilla Coke (which, by the way is now available in a Coca Cola Zero Vanilla variation!)

pepsi max ginger

So I tried this expecting something a bit like ginger beer, but it turned out rather different. It's pretty much Pepsi Max with all it's artificial sweetness - something I'm not used to since I stopped drinking drinks with aspartame in some time ago - with a hint of ginger flavour in the background. It's pleasant and warming, but very inoffensive and true ginger beer lovers might be disappointed. If you like milder flavours however this might just be your thing!

Overall, not a bad drink, but would I buy it again? Probably not - I'll stick to ginger beer! (which, incidentally I have a review coming up for Crabbie's Gluten Free Ginger Beer - stay tuned for that!)

7 out of 10.

Comments

  1. Very interesting blog post,Thanks for the informative post provided.Pepsi Max sirup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You no longer need to go to a lab to take a urine drug test; instead, you can do it in the comfort of your own home thanks to technological improvements. You can find out by testing your own urine to see if there is anything you can do to pass a drug test or if you’ve previously tested negative. For moderate to heavy users, that number climbs to 1-29 days. It’s worth mentioning that this is the second most common drug testing method. It is now as simple as washing your hair with any regular shampoo to use this drug test shampoo. You will have to repeat the process numerous times and be very diligent to get it to work correctly though. Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review