Twinings Cranberry & Blood Orange Tea

Twinings Cranberry & Orange Tea

Taking a break from the indulgent foods this festive season, today we have a healthier product, Twinings Cranberry & Blood Orange Herbal tea. This is the perfect drink for the festive season, and a nice way to warm up without loads of calories. I found these teabags in Poundland but most supermarkets stock them I believe.

Twinings Cranberry & Orange Tea

They taste as you would exspect, warming tart cranberry with the sweeter, punchy blood orange, making for a great combination. I added some stevia to mine as I always do with hot drinks, for a hint of sweetness without the calories. I'm constantly sipping on this stuff in these Winter months, it's such a treat in the mornings especially! Also good when trying to watch your caffeine intake before bedtime.

Overall, I would highly recommend this Twinings tea, they do a great range in general but this one is particularly suited to the Winter months!

8 out of 10.

Comments

  1. I have tried this before and liked it. Have you tried Twinings Gingerbread Green Tea? I love that and it is very festive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't, but I'll check it out. Must admit I'm not a huge green tea fan though lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review