Aldi Choceur Spiced Chocolate Almonds


It's been a while since I bought the Choceur Salted Caramel Almonds, but when I got them I also bought a pack of these Spiced Chocolate Almonds. Ive been saving them until Christmas to review since they're more fitting for the festive season! The almonds are roasted and coated in a spiced milk chocolate, with a dusting of icing sugar.


As you can see it's a bit messy and got all over The Hand...it wasn't best pleased!


After all that mess you'd hope these would be worth it, right? Well unfortunately they weren't that great, at least to my tastebuds - the cardamon and cinnamon flavours just didn't go very well with milk chocolate, I feel they would have been far better suited to white chocolate. These were okay but the combination of spice and milk chocolate just doesn't mix at all.

If you spot these in Aldi, I wouldn't bother with them - go for the Salted Caramel or Mascarpone White Chocolate Almonds instead, theyre far nicer!

6.5 out of 10.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review