Marks & Spencer Pumpkin Smoothie

marks and spencer pumpkin smoothie

There's a few new Pumpkin Spice flavoured products around at the moment, it seems to be the flavour of the month in fact, and I for one am pleased! The Muller Corner Pumpkin Spice Latte was pretty nice, and it got me in the mood to try out more pumpkin-flavoured products...one being this "Smoothie Pumpkin" from Marks & Spencer. I'm not sure why they've flipped the name around...surely Pumpkin Smoothie has a better ring to it?!

This cost £1.50 in M&S and is a mixture of apple juice, pumpkin puree, banana puree, carrot, mango and cinnamon extract. I was surprised that pumpkin is so high on the ingredients list, because with products like this the fruit it's named after is often (weirdly) at the end of the list!

marks and spencer smoothie pumpkin

I've never tried pumpkin in smoothie form before so I had no idea what to expect...but this was rather nice! The smoothie was very sweet, smooth and with just the right hint of warming spicy cinnamon. Not too overpowering but nice and subtle.

Overall, I have to say I was impressed with this; M&S you are wowing me with your new products! Whilst it is a little pricey, for a Winter novelty it's worth it. This gets a big thumbs up from me.

Nutrition (per 100ml): 48 Calories, 0.4g Fat, 9.8g Carbohydrates (9.5g Sugars).

8.5 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review