Costa Toffee Apple Hot Chocolate

costa toffee apple hot chocolate

When I heard there was a new Toffee Apple Hot Chocolate at Costa I just had to try it...I'm a big fan of their classic seasonal drinks like the famous Black Forest Hot Chocolate and Hot Spiced Apple Drink, but this sounded like a unique flavour for hot chocolate...I've certainly not seen it before anyway!

This came with whipped cream and crunchy toffee pieces on top, although I've heard from others that it sometimes comes with fudge. I imagine both are an equally tasty addition!

costa toffee apple hot chocolate

I started off by eating most of the cream, which was lovely and fresh, and complimented nicely by the crunchy toffee pieces. The actual hot chocolate had a strong, pleasant apple flavour, and the toffee was more of a richer treacle toffee rather than regular toffee. It took some getting used to, but it was different and made for an interesting drink.

Overall, I'm not sure this will be replacing Black Forest Hot Chocolate as my favourite seasonal Costa drink, but it's definitely a nice change from the norm! Now, please can you do a Pumpkin Spice hot choccy, Costa?

8 out of 10. 

Comments

  1. Mine came with toffee as well - I agree with you! It was just as nice as you described. But NOTHING will ever match the Black Forest one. Ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review