Westin Gourmet Online Meat


As my readers may know, I recently quit sugar, and it's been tough to stay off it with so many new snacks in the shops, and so I've found myself in search of more healthier foods and snacks! One thing I've been getting into a lot recently is grass fed meat. Grass fed meat is popular with those following The Paleo Diet, as it contains more nutrition and healthy fats compared to meats fed on grains. It also tastes muuuuch better! 

I was recently contacted by Westin Gourmet who actually deliver quality grass fed meats online, which is a great idea since it can be so difficult to find good meat locally. They do a nice range from poultry, beef, lamb, pork, burgers, sausages, steaks as well as seafood and cheese. All their meat is responsibly sourced, British and with high welfare standards and they've even won a Great Taste Award for 2015. The meat arrives chilled upon delivery, and is never frozen.

To peruse Westin Gourmet's meats check out http://www.westingourmet.co.uk.

I'm hoping to try some of their stuff soon, and will hopefully have a review up shortly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review