Chai Tea Latte (Tesco) Review


I've been curious about this chai tea latte for a while now. I've seen it in tesco for ages, so when it was reduced to 50p recently I decided it was about time I gave it a try!

It's a basic milky chai tea, but cold of course. And to be honest it doesn't work very well as a latte drink. Chai tea should be warm and comforting, the spices just aren't as tasty with cold milk. There was a notable lack of tea flavour too.

Overall, a pleasant milky drink but a bit lacking in the chai department. I would recommend spending your money on a Costa or Caffe Nero chai instead!

RATING: 7 out of 10.

Comments


  1. I’m very pleased to have found your tips for making good comments on blogs. I never know what to say! “Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to!!!! It is so appreciated!!!” https://plantationblue.com/ “Amazing write-up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review