Ülker Pistachio White Chocolate Bar Review (Turkish)


Whilst passing a local Turkish shop recently I just had to purchase this bar. I love white chocolate...but I've never seen one that contains pistachio nuts before! Turkish foods are of course known for adding pistachios to absolutely everything, and I've tried the Dark Chocolate version of this before which wasn't really my thing, but this sounded a bit more up my street.


I'm glad I bought it because it was delicious! The white chocolate was very creamy, somewhat richer than Milkybar with the right balance of sweet and milky, and the pistachios added a moreish, savoury nuttiness which made me want to gobble the whole thing (and I very nearly did...oops!)


Overall, this is a seriously moreish bar; if you have any Turkish stores nearby I would highly recommend trying it!

RATING: 8.5 out of 10. 

Comments

  1. Wow! Looks really good. I love pistachio but i don't like white chocolate but this must be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious comination, but i think it could be too sweet for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review