Haagen Dazs Salted Caramel Ice Cream Review


Whilst buying D'aim Ice Cream in Morrisons recently I also saw this new Salted Caramel Haagen Dazs for the same price of £3. In the name of research (and my belly!) I decided to splash out and give it a try. It's described as "Caramel ice cream with salted caramel swirl (10%) and salted caramel brittle (8%)" and is made with fresh cream and eggs. Opening the lid it smelled and looked mouth-wateringly delicious...


I scooped some into a bowl and promptly tucked in...


This ice cream is, quite simply, AMAZING! It's a simple combination of caramel and salty butterscotch flavours that work together so beautifully I could sing its praises all day. A lick of salt gives the runny caramel a ridiculously moreish edge, whilst the salted caramel chunks are lovely and chewy, adding a nice texture...and all this combined with the soft creamy caramel ice cream.

This is by far one of nicest ice creams I've had in a long time, and for £3 I would recommend everyone stock up while you can!

RATING: 9.5 out of 10.

Price: £3 at Morrisons.
Suitable for vegetarians?: Not stated.
Allergy Information: Contains milk, eggs. May contain soy and nuts.
Nutrition (per 100ml): 254 Calories, 25.1g Carbs, 20.2g Sugars, 15.5g Fat. 

Comments

  1. Mr Review Addict would love this, I will have to pick him some up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only bad thing about this ice cream....is how to get it back in the freezer once you have opened it!! This is 'the' best ice cream in both texture and flavour on the planet. If you have not tried it yet...shame on you!' go forth and buy... now...don't wait another second lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best ice cream I've EVER had. My husband and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since tasting this delicious ice cream, my life has never been the same. No other ice cream can ever measure up to that of haagen dazs salted caramel. Rich and creamy caramel ice cream with salted caramel brittle and pools of rich and sumptuous caramel so generous that you don’t even have to dig! ( I find that in general, one tends to destroy a tub of ice cream by ‘digging’ in search of the good stuff!) well no need to worry with creamy tub of frozen heaven. The balance of flavour is absolutely perfect with just the right amount of sea salt to cut through the sweetness of the ice cream. A truly decadent and delicious treat for your taste buds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this ice cream and I thought it was way to salty, salted caramel is my favourite flavour of ice cream but i thought this one was WAY to salty, the first couple spoonfuls was really good but after a while it just got to salty, I can't Handel the salt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review