Milka Alpine Milk Yoghurt Review (Polish version)


I had resigned myself to never being able to enjoy Polish Milka bars; they're usually too sweet or artificial tasting. But again I decided to give one of their bars a go whilst browsing my local import store. I've never really tried many chocolates containing yogurt except the Ritter Sport Olympia, so thought I would take a chance on this one. I'm glad I did, because it turned out to be one of the nicer Polish Milka bars I've tried in a while.


In a nutshell, the yoghurt filling is nicely creamy with a pleasant yoghurty tang, but not overpoweringly so. It blends well with the sweet alpine milk chocolate and makes this a simple yet creamy tasting chocolate bar.

Overall, nothing groundbreaking, but it's a simple combination that works and if you like the tanginess of yoghurt with chocolate then I'd recommend giving this a try! They're available in most Polish stores.

RATING: 7.5 out of 10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review