Thorntons Special Toffee Slabs: Chocolate Brownie & Tutti Frutti Review

Thorntons Special Toffee Chocolate Brownie Slab:

I was due to review this before Christmas but unfortunately got sidetracked. I was sent it along with the Apple Crumble Slab I reviewed previously, and it was a very delicious chocolatey toffee with plenty of crunchy biscuit pieces embedded within. I wouldn't call them brownies exactly - they were more like bourbon biscuits, but they worked really well with the chocolate toffee and tasted delicious. This is definitely a slab for toffee lovers! It also appears to be gluten-free since the biscuit is made from a mixture of gluten-free flours. 8 out of 10.

Thorntons Special Toffee Tutti Frutti Slab:

I was sent this along with the Apple Crumble and Chocolate Brownie Slabs, and it was hands down my favourite of the three! I loved the citrusy pineapple flavoured toffee and the tutti frutti fudge pieces embedded within...it was an absolutely moreish toffee that kept me constantly coming back for more! I would highly recommend this - kids will love it! 9 out of 10.

Thorntons Special Toffee Slabs are available from their website or in stores. 

*I was sent these slabs for an honest review and all opinions expressed are my own. 

Comments

  1. Going to seek out the Tutti Frutti one, it sounds delicious.. do you remember Toffos? They had a pineapple flavour one in the pack & that was my favourite.. look forward to trying this one a.s.a.p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this beautiful article. This is the same article, what i was searching for. Keep posting more articles like this.

    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review