Thorntons The Snowman & The Snowdog Milk Chocolate Characters (Quick Review)


I bought these Thorntons "The Snowman and The Snowdog" milk chocolate characters whilst looking for a quick chocolatey snack in Morrisons recently. I wanted something I hadn't tried before and cost £1 or less, and these fit the bill perfectly!

As they were Thorntons branded I expected decent quality chocolate, and that's exactly what I got. The chocolates come in shapes themed after The Snowman and The Snowdog, and tasted creamy and milky with a good cocoa flavour (30% cocoa solids min). It was certainly better quality than Cadbury's or Nestlé's chocolate, and for £1 made a good chocolate fix. It would've been nice if there were some caramel-filled chocolates in there for a bit of variety though...

Overall, as Christmas snacks go these are a simple but tasty option. They may not be quite as exciting as the likes of the Maltesers Reindeer or Galaxy Gift For You, but they're good quality chocolates for the price!

Price: 99p at Morrisons.
Suitable for vegetarians?: Yes.

RATING: 7 out of 10. 

*No pics of the chocolates I'm afraid as I ate them all before getting a chance to take a photo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review