No & More Sugar Free Spring Waters Review


A big thank you to No & More for sending me some of their new drinks range to review recently. I've previously reviewed their NuVa Watermelon Water and enjoyed it, so was thankful indeed when they sent me this newly revamped range. They've changed their name from NuVa to No & More to better communicate what their range is all about, which is a good move in my opinion. Their waters are all sugar-free and only contain natural flavourings, making them suitable for any diet.

The Cucumber and Mint variety shown above was...interesting. I'm not really a fan of cucumber and mint so I can't say I liked it that much, although I'm sure some people might find it refreshing. I'm afraid this gets a low 5 out of 10 as it's just not my kinda flavour.


The Raspberry & Blueberry was more up my street - who doesn't like Berry flavoured drinks! There's only a hint of it but it's enough to make the water taste refreshing and interesting without giving you any added sugars or calories. If you're on a health kick be sure to give this a try. 8 out of 10.


Last but not least the Tangerine and Mango flavour, a more zesty variety, this is another I enjoyed and the hints of mango and tangerine gave it a refreshing edge. It's nice to see tangerine being more widely used in drinks; i prefer the flavour over Orange. Worth picking up if you're in a dash and need a low calorie drink. 8 out of 10.

Overall, despite my not liking the mint variety I do think these drinks are  a great idea. They'd be particularly good for the January season when everyone is on a weight loss kick I imagine. They give you a nice taste of interesting flavours to make water just a little bit less boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review