The Co Op Rhubarb & Custard Milk (Limited Edition)

The Co Op Rhubarb & Custard Milk (Limited Edition)

I'm always a sucker for a limited edition, and when I spotted this Co Op Rhubarb and Custard Limited Edition milk over Easter, straight into my basket it went! I've always enjoyed rhubarb and custard so putting it in milk form seems quite the logical next step, although it's not something I've ever seen done before.

The Co Op Rhubarb & Custard Milk (Limited Edition)

This cost £1.29, is suitable for vegetarians and gluten free. There's some "Amoosing jokes" on the carton, such as "Where did the rhubarb get its hair cut? The rhu-barbers". Eye rolls ahoy! There's also rhubarb facts such as "In the wild rhubarb can reach 6 to 10 feet in height". Educational too, thanks Co Op!

Onto the most important thing then...how does it taste? Well, I was expecting it to be artificial but it actually tasted lovely and fresh! The flavour was very realistic in tasting of both rhubarb and custard in equal measure, with the thick texture of the milk making it even more reminiscent of custard. This was a lovely drink, and if you're a fan of milkshakes or milky drinks in general I would highly recommend it! It's actually quite unique - as far as I'm aware no other supermarkets have ever made anything similar.

Overall, well done Co Op, this is an interesting limited edition indeed! It will go down perfectly over the Summer months.

8.5 out of 10.


Comments

  1. Gosh this sounds glorious! And we've all learnt something new today. Thanks kevvie and the Co-Op xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need this in your life Nibs :D Maybe they should do a PB one next... xx

      Delete
    2. I agree albeit I still cannot get their PB ice cream! *major eye roll*. If they did do PB milk let's hope they do a better job than Cadbury's and Oreo's attempt and PB. xx

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. dammit! That sounds lovely - used to have a co-op near work but it changes to a budgens and now that's shut - no other co ops near me - shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try this, sounds lovey! It's always great to see more Gluten Free products too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review