Firefly Drinks Lemon, Lime & Ginger

Firefly Lemon, Lime & Ginger Juice Drink

Whilst in need of refreshment recently, I fancied something fruity yet not overly sugar laden, and spotted this Firefly Drinks Lemon, Lime & Ginger in Sainsbury's Express. The ingredients are pretty clean and consist of still water, fruit extracts, grape juice, lemon, lime, dandelion and nettle extracts, natural ginger flavouring and even natural rosemary flavouring.

It tasted very refreshing indeed; very zingy and fruity - the citrus flavour was very prominent. It was just what I needed to perk me up and I didn't feel the need to drink it all at once (a rarity for me!) The herbal extracts give a subtle flavour that compliments the citrus, and the ginger provides a light warming kick.

Overall, I would highly recommend this drink from Firefly! If you need some fruity refreshment it's ideal.

Suitable for vegans.

8.5 out of 10.

Comments

  1. This drink is wonderful on these hot and humid days we've been having in Wisconsin. I've passed this one on to many! Great healthy lemon drinks and great job! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review