Marks & Spencer Made Without Dairy Unsweetened Almond Drink

Marks & Spencer Made Without Dairy Unsweetened Almond Drink

Just a quick review for this new M&S Unsweetened Almond Milk today...I spotted this in the Free From section of M&S over the weekend for £1.50, which compared to Alpro Almond Milk (which is usually £1.89 in most supermarkets), is a bit of a bargain. It's made with similar ingredients but seems to have a higher percentage of almonds in, although I haven't compared it directly to Alpro.

Marks & Spencer Made Without Dairy Unsweetened Almond Drink

I usually use almond milk as a lighter alternative for hot chocolate if I have vegan guests, but on this occasion I tried it by itself. It was pretty good, it has a slightly thicker and creamier consistency than Alpro Unsweetened Almond Milk does. I later made some hot chocolate with it and it tasted even better, and since it's unsweetened I added some raspberry stevia drops to make a nice light drink. 

Overall, this is a pretty good Dairy Free Unsweetened Almond Milk and to be honest I'll happily buy it again over Alpro! If you're after a healthier, low sugar dairy free milk this is the one to go for.

8 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review