Mcennedy Peanut Butter Rainbow Dragees (Lidl)

mcennedy peanut butter rainbow dragees

I've always bemoaned the lack of Peanut Butter M&M's in the UK...I really don't get why they don't release them here officially, considering they're so popular. So I was very pleased when I came across this "knock off" version in Lidl recently for 99p. It was part of the American snacks range sometimes sold in Lidl stores.

mcennedy peanut butter rainbow dragees

They're described as dragees and are pretty similar to M&M's, but instead of peanut butter they contain peanut paste blended with milk chocolate. Technically not peanut butter, but I'll let them off.

mcennedy peanut butter rainbow dragees

They tasted alright but nothing amazing. The filling was kind of addictive but I would have much preferred real peanut butter. After a few handfuls they became a bit too much thanks to the sweetness of the sugar shells.

Overall, these aren't a bad peanut butter M&M knock off, but if you have the option I'd go for the real thing instead.

7 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review