M&S Milk Chocolate Bar: Made In Norfolk

marks and spencer milk chocolate norfolk

Today's review is not just for any milk chocolate..but M&S's milk chocolate that is "made in Norfolk" to an exclusive M&S recipe.

I couldn't resist buying this when I saw it as the British Flag wrapper is so eye catching. It costs £2 for 200g which is a pretty decent price for milk chocolate, when you consider the likes of Cadbury are reducing their bar sizes (but not the prices!) so much recently.

marks and spencer milk chocolate norfolk

I was trying to figure out what actually makes this so special and exclusive...is Norfolk milk better than elsewhere? Is it because it's grass-fed? Or is it the exclusive M&S recipe? I honestly had no idea what to expect and so I assumed it would taste like any other M&S milk chocolate.

marks spencer milk chocolate norfolk

Turns out it is actually rather different to your average milk chocolate; it's a lot creamier and smoother in taste, although I didn't notice this when I first tried it. It took dunking it into a cup of tea to make it melt-in-the-mouth before I could taste the creamier milk.

This is a really nice chocolate bar and I found myself enjoying it more than the likes of Dairy Milk and Galaxy (which isn't that difficult these days anyway), and most standard milk chocolates I've tried.

marks spencer milk chocolate bar norfolk

Overall, I have to say this is some tasty chocolate and for the price and amount you get it's good value. It's hard to find good quality, large bars of regular milk chocolate these days but M&S are bucking the trend here. I would buy this one again!

Nutrition Information (per 100g): 563 Calories, 32.6g Fat, 58.8g Carbohydrates, 7.7g Protein. Suitable for vegetarians.

8 out of 10. 

Comments

  1. M&S have some awesome stuff out for Xmas. You need to review the merry molten truffles. pop them in the oven for 3 minutes and magic happens. seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review