Good 4U Super Bites Banana & Cocoa

good 4u superbites banana cocoa

Since joining the gym (not that I'm bragging) I've found myself in need of more #fitfam friendly snacks, and one that caught my eye whilst in Asda recently were these Good 4U Super Bites that I've never tried before. My blogger pal Reaching For Refreshment reviewed the Orange & Cocoa and Coconut ones way back and wasn't a fan, but I've never been one to let that stop me...so into my basket they went!

good 4u superbites banana cocoa

These cost 85p for 40g which isn't too bad compared to similar products like this. They're raw, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and contain no added sugars. They're also nut and legume free, and are made with a mixture of sunflower seeds, dates, raisins, chia seeds, cocoa powder, inulin, banana, rice flour and bizarrely, red algae seaweed (?!) Must be the super food aspect!

Opening the bag they had a lovely fruity banana aroma, that for some reason reminded me of bubblegum. I was intrigued!

good 4u superbites banana cocoa

The bites are a nice size to nibble on and I didn't hesitate in going stuck in. They tasted lovely; moist and chewy, a bit like Nakd Posh Bits but even softer, with the fruity banana flavour making them very moreish. I don't know why but it really reminded me of bubblegum flavouring. The lack of nuts was a welcome change and made these softer and easier to eat. I soon demolished the whole bag!

Overall, these are some pretty tasty snacks from Good 4U and I think it's a shame they're not as popular as Nakd Posh Bits. They're a great nut free alternative and pretty darn tasty to boot! Now, dare I try the Cocoa & Orange and Coconut varieties...?

Nutrition (per 40g): 153 Calories, 6.1g Fat, 18.7g Carbohydrates, 9.4g Sugars, 4.3g Protein.

8.5 out of 10. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative information about Inulin Powder with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review