Marks & Spencer Apricot Marzipan Bar


Marks and Spencer have brought out a lot of new interesting products recently. There's the unique Earl Grey Almonds I've reviewed previously, as well as a new range of British-inspired sweets and chocolates.

They've also brought out this new Apricot and Marzipan bar. Now I'm not usually the greatest lover of marzipan but I decided I had to give it a try to see what it tasted like with the addition of apricot.


The bar cost 60p, and has a thin fluted shape.The marzipan had a typical fudgy texture and pleasant almond flavour, but the apricot really stood out. It was strong and quite overpowering, almost artificial-tasting. It wasn't bad but it's not really something I would buy again. 

Overall, if you like Marzipan you might want to check this out but it's nothing spectacular. I would recommend other products from the new M&S range instead; there's a lot of interesting things such as Malted Milk Chocolate, Peaches & Cream Fudge, Earl Grey Almonds etc!

RATING: 7 out of 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review