Cadbury Roses Pots of Joy Coffee Escape (Limited Edition)


I've not been a huge fan of the limited edition Pots of Joy Mondelez/Cadbury have been doing lately. The Roses strawberry cream one was a bit too sweet, the Hazel Whirl wasn't very nice, and they even got the Terry's Chocolate Orange one wrong. Nevertheless I had to give this limited edition Coffee Escape flavour a try since I loooove coffee!


Like all Pots of Joy it comes in tiny pots, meaning most people will probably eat two in one go! It's described as "smooth and creamy dessert made with melted Cadbury milk chocolate with a layer of coffee fondant", and I paid £1.29 for a twin pack at Morrisons.

 

I was surprised to find I actually rather enjoyed this dessert. The coffee fondant was neither too weak or strong, and balanced out the sweeter chocolate layer nicely. It was a bit too sweet overall, but still nicer than some coffee desserts.

Overall, if you're a fan of coffee you might want to try this, although I do think a good old tiramisu would be a much better option!

RATING: 7 out of 10.

Not suitable for vegetarians. Contains dairy, may contain nuts.

Comments

  1. "a good old tiramisu would be a much better option!"

    Just what I was thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review