Nákd Strawberries & Cream, Salted Caramel and Toffee Treat Nibbles


I recently reviewed Nákd Fruit Salad and Tooty Fruity Nibbles, and as well as those flavours there's several more. I'm yet to find the Coconut variety, but whilst in Sainsbury's recently I came across the other flavours: Strawberries & Cream, Salted Caramel and Toffee Treat.

Nákd Fruit & Nut Nibbles are basically healthier snacks in various sweet flavours. I think theyre a great idea and a good way to help folks reduce sugar intake and eat more "real" food. They're also vegan, raw, dairy-free, gluten-free and contain no artificial nasties. All whilst being very tasty...no easy feat! They're made with a combination of dates, raisins and cashew nuts.

Strawberries & Cream Nibbles:

The strawberries and cream variety tasted lovely; the nibbles had a strong creamy strawberry flavour. I'm not sure how they achieved this as the ingredients only list "natural flavours" and they contain no strawberries or dairy, but the taste was pretty realistic. Out of all the flavours this one was my favourite! (though that may change once I try the coconut variety!).

RATING: 8.5 out of 10.

Salted Caramel Nibbles:

"Salted caramel" really is proving to be one of the biggest trend in snacks this year (they're like several years too late, but whatever), and now it's catching on with healthier products too. I was curious how Nákd would pull it off using only natural ingredients...


The nibbles tasted nice and definitely had a salty caramel edge, but I wouldn't really describe it as proper salted caramel. More like "a hint of". Still, the flavour made for an interesting snack and I did enjoy it!

RATING: 8 out of 10.

Toffee Treat Nibbles:

Last but not least, are these "Toffee Treat" Nibbles. There's not much I can really say about them other than they're very tasty, with a pleasant toffee flavour. If you're a fan of toffee and looking for something healthier then these aren't half bad!


RATING: 8 out of 10.

Overall:
I think Nákd are onto a real winner with this new range. Everyone wants healthy snacks that also taste good, and it's a rather difficult feat. Luckily Nákd are ahead of the curve and have managed to produce some tasty snacks with interesting flavours. Now if only I can find the coconut variety...!

Price: 75p at Sainsbury's.

Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, dairy-free and gluten-free. Contains nuts. 

Comments

  1. You've definitely sold these to me with your reviews - I wil have a look in Sainsbo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RATE THS SITE 10 OUT OF 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEV KEEP IT CUMMIN PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check the carb and sugar content lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review