GÜ Puds After Dark Raspberry & White Chocolate Mousses - Review


Whilst in Waitrose recently I noticed they were doing a BOGOF offer on GÜ Puds...how could I say no to that?! I plumped for two packs of these "New" After Dark Raspberry & White chocolate mousses, which sounded right up my street. They're described as "Velvety white chocolate mousse with a tart raspberry compote" and each pack contains two desserts.

Like all GÜ Puds they come in glass pots, which are handy to re-use if you wish to make your own mini desserts!


Peeling off the lid, the mousse had a lovely fresh, creamy aroma with a hint of vanilla. I didn't hesitate to get stuck in!


The mousse tasted lovely; really fresh and with a nice sweetness from the white chocolate that was creamy but not overpowering. The raspberry compote was also very fresh and with a nice tanginess, although I did think it overpowered the mousse a little bit. That aside these are still absolutely delicious and I would recommend them to anyone who loves white chocolate. I'll definitely be buying them again!

RATING: 8 out of 10. 

Price: £3.59 at Waitrose (Buy One Get One Free). Also available at Sainsbury's.
Suitable for vegetarians?: Yes.
Allergy Information: Contains milk & soya. May contain nuts.
Nutrition (per pot): 250 Calories, 16.8g Fat, 23.3g Carbs, 20g Sugar.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gu puds are almost uniformly gorgeous. I love the melting middle chocolate ones and these new ones look right up my street too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprised you went for two packs of the same

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review