Gnaw Mint Choc Chip (White Chocolate & Mint) Bar Review


It's been ages now since I bought this Gnaw Mint Choc Chip bar; it somehow managed to get stuck beneath the landslide of other products I have waiting in the wings for review! But as we're getting closer to Christmas I think it's the perfect time to show it off, with mint being a flavour often associated with the season.


I bought this bar not long after trying the Gnaw Go Bananas variety, and chose it because of the cool-looking green-coloured white chocolate. It really does look fantastic and I can see why Gnaw use clear packaging - their chocolate looks so funky it deserves showing off!

Of course, it tasted just as delicious as it looked. The mintiness was perfectly complimented by the creamy white chocolate - it tasted fresh, clean and light...that's the best way I can describe it! It was a breath of fresh air (excuse the pun) in terms of mint chocolate, because sometimes I find the combination of dark chocolate and mint to be a little harsh. I wasn't sure that white chocolate and mint would work, but it really really does! There were bits of dark chocolate chips studded throughout the bar too that added some bursts of richer chocolate flavour, which was very welcome and complimented the sweeter white chocolate perfectly.


Overall, this is a tasty bar from Gnaw and one I can't praise highly enough. Not only is it great quality, it looks funky too and if that's not enough it's hand made in Britain! There's not many companies left in the UK doing fun chocolates like this so I can't commend Gnaw enough.

I'm still on the lookout for the peanut butter variety but no luck so far! I do hope Gnaw get better distribution for their bars in the future as they're quite hard to find - they deserve to be a big hit!

RATING: 9 out of 10. 

For a list of UK Gnaw stockists you check out the page on their website HERE. Their bars are also available in America and Europe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review