Kinder Schoko-Bons Milky Bites


Today I'm reviewing one of the most moreish chocolate snacks I've tried in a long time...Kinder Schoko-Bons Milky Bites! Whilst this bag of chocolates may look like it's only for kids, the contents are very adult-friendly, infact I think Kinder are missing a trick by not marketing these at adults as well as children!

I bought a pack for £2 from Tesco but they're also on a special offer of 2 packs for £3. I found them in the Christmas section and the bag has a fun Christmassy design with a hungry cow - or is it reindeer? - on the front as well as an angry robin. The reindeer appears to be carrying a sledge and looking for schoko-bons...and I can't say I blame him! I'm not sure why the robin looks so angry though...maybe the reindeer stole his schoko-bons? 


The chocolates are described as "Fine milk chocolate bonbons with a milky hazelnut filling". Each one is individually wrapped, and looks a bit like a mini chocolate egg:


Taste-wise they're almost exactly like the creamy part in a Kinder Bueno and are very rich and hazelnutty! They're a little firmer in texture but melt in the mouth beautifully, and they reminded me of a creamier, nuttier version of Lindor truffles. They were extremely moreish and I popped one after another in my mouth nonstop...they were so nice! 


Overall, I can't praise these Kinder Schoko-Bons enough and would put them on the level of Lindor truffles in terms of indulgence - they're that good! I'm surprised I've never tried them before, they're like an indulgent chocolate secret disguised as a children's product! Very moreish and highly recommended.

RATING: 9 out of 10. 

Price: £2 at Tesco, or 2 bags for £3.
Allergy Information: Contains milk and nuts. 
Suitable for vegetarians?: Doesn't state.
Nutrition (per 5.8g piece): 33 Calories, 2.1g Fat, 3g Sugar.
Made by: Ferrero. 

Comments

  1. Totally agree, these are amazing. My Mum always buys them for my kids but somehow I always end up eating most of them...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review