Allan's Sour Watermelon Slices Review (Canadian sweets)


As well as the Cadbury Pep chocolate I reviewed yesterday, The Canada Shop also sent me a bag of these Allen's Sour Watermelon Slices to review. They instantly reminded me of some jelly sweets I've tried before...the Limited Edition Haribo Tangfastics with Sour Watermelon Slices I reviewed earlier in the year.

The main difference between these and the Haribo Watermelon Slices is that they're brighter and more artificial in colour:


They tasted nice enough - they were pleasantly sour and very chewy, although the flavour was a little on the artificial side. If you're a fan of watermelon flavoured sweets you'll probably get a kick out of these, but personally I much preferred the Tangfastics with Watermelon Slices.


Overall, these are definitely a nice novelty and great for anyone who likes watermelon flavour sweets, but they're not really to my taste.

RATING: 6 out of 10.

You can purchase these sweets as well as many other Canadian goodies from The Canada Shop's Online Store.

*I was sent these sweets for an honest review and all opinions expressed are my own. 

Comments

  1. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.
    CBD Vegan Gummies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on CBD Gummies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Info in this blog is very informative i like your article here is my site must visit: Best Affordable Cbd Gummies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pringles Salted Egg Review

Cadbury Dream Ice Creams - back for Summer! (UK)

Asda Tinned Banana Blossom Review